We left Minneapolis for Montana Wednesday night at 7:30. We drove all night. Maya rocked. She slept all the way until Mark had to break hard for some of Bambi's relatives in North Dakota. I saw the biggest buck I've ever seen right on the shoulder of the road that night. I was freaked out! We pulled over for a rest after that guy and then when the sun came up finished the drive to Laurel. It took about 14 hours! Not bad considering we did it with a 2 month old!!!!
Broken Clay Pots
12 years ago



4 comments:
That's awesome! So glad you made it without any deer for hood ornaments! Maya is a super baby!
So glad you're here and we are so enjoying the fun of Maya's sweet smiles and girly-talk!
So Glad you made it back home, of course with out any deer damage! still miss you down here in Wisconsin! I'll be calling soon
Love Jenny R
So glad you made it to Montana safe! I've been thinking about you all lately and miss you. We'll have to talk soon...
Post a Comment