4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
Begging for the car keys
Wishing for a date for Homecoming
Babysitting the Maurer kids (when they were babies) :)
doing homework
4 things on my to do list for today...
Laundry
Maybe make apple bread
Watch Audrey Hepburn movies
Play with Maya
4 things I love about my husband...
He works hard
He's cute
He loves to play with Maya
He changed the big poopy today
4 jobs I have had...
Nanny to the Maurers
Avogadro's Number at MSU (sandwich artist)
Starbucks barista/shift sup.
Daycare/Preschool Teacher
4 places I have lived...
Laurel, MT
Bozeman, MT
Myrtle Beach, SC
Stoughton, WI
4 places I want to visit...
India
Venice
Oregon (pronounced with an "in" sound at the end for you wierdo Wisconsin people!)
Stoughton ( I already miss it's cute-ness!)
4 (or 5-6) things you may not know about me...
I'm not a phenomenal cook (OH, WAIT! You already KNOW that!)
I can play the piano
I dislike squirrels (there is one I am currently keeping an eye on in our neighborhood. He is suspicious)
I hate using the cruise control
I actually sort of like Ozzy Osbourne music (I know, but only some of the songs!)
Now it's Jean's turn.
Broken Clay Pots
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment