Well, Maya, I am glad you got to see your first snow, but I am also glad that now that a few days have passed, we can enjoy Fall again and we can rake leaves and play in them! You look very chic in your warm and fuzzy snowsuit! I love you!
I live in Billings, MT with my husband, Mark, and our two-year-old daughter, Maya. Mark teaches Kindergarten in Laurel, MT and I have returned to school to finish a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education/Early Childhood. It is long overdue!!!
4 comments:
I can't believe it's already snowing in Montana. It's been 85 degrees here since Friday. Ugh.
Well, Maya, I am glad you got to see your first snow, but I am also glad that now that a few days have passed, we can enjoy Fall again and we can rake leaves and play in them! You look very chic in your warm and fuzzy snowsuit! I love you!
I also cannot believe it is snowing there! Luckily Maya looks damn cute in a snowsuit. I myself look like a fat marshmallow.
oh my she's the cutest girl in the world!! love ya jenny r
Post a Comment