Ok, I don't have any pictures to prove it, but I have to brag a little. Maya usually goes to bed around 7 or 7:30, but tonight she was already getting tired around 6:30. We have a usual routine before bedtime. We clean up her toys in the living room, bathtime when needed, get pj's on and have a bottle. Tonight, she was getting tired so early I thought we'd continue playing and try to stretch her closer to her usual time. She thought otherwise. She began taking her toys over to the toy bin. One by one Mark and I watched her put them away (we helped a little, but truly she did it!) Mark and I were both in shock. We both knew what we were seeing, but it didn't seem possible! She then crawled over to me and was ready to head to bed. She was happy as could be as I put her in her pj's and she sucked down her bottle in record time. She kissed her teddy bear goodnight and I tucked a very happy baby in to bed. This kid is 9 months old and choosing to pick up after herself and head to bed! If only I could be so disciplined!
No comments:
Post a Comment