Earlier this month we were explaining to Maya that we would be taking her to see Santa and she would be able to ask him for a toy or present that he would then bring her on Christmas. I asked her what she thought she would ask him for and she said, "baby cow". Well, Santa did not let her down (via a distributor out of Vermont!) Here she is showing baby cow the snow.We have had a busy Christmas week with the Dailey's here from Minneapolis. I will have to put up pictures of Maya with her cousins in the next few days. We had a great Christmas and Maya had a blast! She has yet to realize that once you open a present, it's time to move on to another. She took the time to enjoy each present slowly. She even had a coloring break after her stocking, not realizing that the presents under the tree were waiting. I'm guessing we won't have that moment repeat itself next year! It was sweet. Hope everyone had a great holiday!



2 comments:
She must miss Wisconsin. That's why she wanted a cow. How cute.
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment