 |
| Playing dress up and reading Angelina Ballerina |
 |
| Maya snuggling up with a good book. |
|
| |
When Maya meets someone new these days and they say, "Well hello what is your name?" She replies, "M-A-Y-A." Then, the new acquaintance often asks her, "And how old are you?" to which Maya states, "2-2-2, It's not my birthday anymore." She has been disappointed that her birthday only lasted for one day for some time now. It may have to do with the fact that when she asks for a cupcake or cookie at the grocery store I tell her that it is not her birthday and that we save those treats for birthdays. What a bummer mom! Here are a couple of pictures of Maya on her birthday (April 25) this spring.

2 comments:
I love the Angelina Ballerina smile! Don't worry, Maya, N-A-N-A sometimes has cookies at my house, in moderation, of course. ;0)
That is too cute! I bet you have your hands full with that little one don't you!?
Post a Comment