Maya with her little pumpkin.
Silly mama and Maya
Smiling girl
Maya exploring outside.
This rabbit was a baby this spring under our porch. He is now grown up, but Maya still calls him "Baby Bunny." Maya can get pretty close to him now as we have worked really hard to learn how to walk softly and speak gently to him.





3 comments:
I think it is quite amazing that Baby Bunny is still around, but yet, not totally surprised, considering how Maya is so careful around him. Maya, it looks like your ballerina hairstyle is staying in quite well - you are such a cutie pie! I am sure Grandpa will be anxious to see you (no matter what your hairdo!) when he gets back!
Love, love,
Nana
You have such a Beautiful Girl!! I love looking at her photos, she bring such life to the pictures! Miss you guys
wowza......i LOVE the braids! you have a pretty sweet little lady there, sara :)
Post a Comment