In all fairness, Maya's hair isn't "styled" today with the cute little barrettes she sometimes wears, and I will admit to being Nana-biased, but I think she is cute no matter what. That said, I vote she get a little off the back and clean up the layers. It'll show off those big blue eyes! A girl's gotta look her best no matter her age...but no lipstick yet, Sara!
Just be careful you don't make her look like a boy. Not that she could b/c she's so pretty, but Eli has been called a girl plenty of times I think b/c he has hair. Make sure she maintains her feminine side :). I'm pretty sure we had to clean up Jack's mop when he was pretty little. It can get a little sketchy. But, if you let it go, it can also get kinda fun. Gretta's hair is wild, but extremely cute! She has amazing coloring and layers :)I should take her to the salon with me to get her look!
Well, when my boys got their first haircut it made them look much older. Personally, I love the messy baby hair. If it gets in her eyes, you could cut a cute bang but otherwise let it GROW! She's super cute, so it won't really matter what you do!
Wow. She's BIG and gorgeous! I can't believe how much hair she has ... I think Maya has more hair than Quinlan (your second cousin, Maya ... you've got a lot of relatives to learn, we'd better start now) who is 2! Love from your first cousin once removed, Evelin
I live in Billings, MT with my husband, Mark, and our two-year-old daughter, Maya. Mark teaches Kindergarten in Laurel, MT and I have returned to school to finish a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education/Early Childhood. It is long overdue!!!
6 comments:
In all fairness, Maya's hair isn't "styled" today with the cute little barrettes she sometimes wears, and I will admit to being Nana-biased, but I think she is cute no matter what. That said, I vote she get a little off the back and clean up the layers. It'll show off those big blue eyes! A girl's gotta look her best no matter her age...but no lipstick yet, Sara!
Wow, even with the chullet she's quite the looker! Asher's going to have lots of competition I'm sure. Good thing he's the cutest baby boy ever. =)
Just be careful you don't make her look like a boy. Not that she could b/c she's so pretty, but Eli has been called a girl plenty of times I think b/c he has hair. Make sure she maintains her feminine side :). I'm pretty sure we had to clean up Jack's mop when he was pretty little. It can get a little sketchy. But, if you let it go, it can also get kinda fun. Gretta's hair is wild, but extremely cute! She has amazing coloring and layers :)I should take her to the salon with me to get her look!
Well, when my boys got their first haircut it made them look much older. Personally, I love the messy baby hair. If it gets in her eyes, you could cut a cute bang but otherwise let it GROW! She's super cute, so it won't really matter what you do!
Maya's is adorable – I can see my sister Christine in her eyes. Thanks for sharing. xo MaryEllen
Wow. She's BIG and gorgeous! I can't believe how much hair she has ... I think Maya has more hair than Quinlan (your second cousin, Maya ... you've got a lot of relatives to learn, we'd better start now) who is 2! Love from your first cousin once removed, Evelin
Post a Comment