Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Maya exploring

Maya loves to explore these days! She has crawling completely down and can pull herself up onto her knees quite well! With these new found talents she has begun to acquire a couple of small bumps and bruises. Still, she continues to work hard and play hard and explore EVERYTHING!!!


































3 comments:

lizbaker said...

Sara, she is so stinking cute. She looks like you with chubbier cheeks!

Sara Kane said...

Haha, I think after all the Thanksgiving treats and lattes and such I plan to consume this week, my cheeks may catch up!

Laurie said...

There is no stopping this little one! Maya, you get more cute and cuddly each day! I love kissing & squishing you, so get ready, cause you are just about to wake up from your morning nap!!

Wordle: Untitled

Shel Silverstein- Welcome

welcome poem-silverstein Pictures, Images and Photos

Maya Christine Kane

Maya Christine Kane