I will not play at tug o'war. I'd rather play at hug o'war, Where everyone hugs Instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles And rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, And everyone grins, And everyone cuddles, And everyone wins.
Ah, to be able to live life as a 15 month old sees it, where kisses and hugs are shared and everyone wins from all of the love. Reading this Shel S. poem takes me back to the children section of a bookstore, a place I love to spend time in. It is so nice to be a Nana and be able to read children's books to the grands, or to myself if I want! The only problem with this picture of Maya is that she looks less like a baby in it! Thank goodness she still says things like "moie" for "more" and "Dah! Dah!" for "that" (when the gait needs to go up). It is scary, though, that she is better at childproofing my house better than I am!
I live in Billings, MT with my husband, Mark, and our two-year-old daughter, Maya. Mark teaches Kindergarten in Laurel, MT and I have returned to school to finish a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education/Early Childhood. It is long overdue!!!
3 comments:
i like this.
i like you :)
Ah, to be able to live life as a 15 month old sees it, where kisses and hugs are shared and everyone wins from all of the love. Reading this Shel S. poem takes me back to the children section of a bookstore, a place I love to spend time in. It is so nice to be a Nana and be able to read
children's books to the grands, or to myself if I want!
The only problem with this picture of Maya is that she looks less like a baby in it! Thank goodness she still says things like "moie" for "more" and "Dah! Dah!" for "that" (when the gait needs to go up). It is scary, though, that she is better at childproofing my house better than I am!
Sarah! I love your beautiful girls hair!!! It's so cute!! Thanks for the card and update photo, she is so precious! Love Jenny
Post a Comment