Maya has been busy starting potty training these days. She is not completely sold on the idea every time, but does like to work on it a couple of times a day. We are hoping to be done around her 2nd birthday. At this rate, I think we're off to an excellent start! We have a special potty book we read in the bathroom and sometimes she gets to watch an Elmo DVD about the potty.
This week we also discovered a large set of Curious George books at our library. There are enough there to get one a week all year long. Maya could read about George all day!
Mark and I are busy with school. Mark is a full-time grad student as well as a substitute teacher. As H1N1 hit our area this week, his phone is ringing off the hook. So, he has plenty of sub. jobs, but we are hoping he can stay healthy! Time flies and in 2 months Mark will be student teaching and beginning to look for a job for next fall. I will then have about 1.5 years of school left depending on what I can take this summer. Maya continues to adore her babysitter and we couldn't be happier about her care!
Hoping and praying that everyone stays healthy and safe!



1 comment:
She's so silly. I'll be praying for you guys to stay healthy.
Post a Comment