Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Recipes from a person who has burned Macaroni and cheese (more than once)

Alright, I am a ridiculously lazy cook. I like things that are easy and quick and somehow still get me big compliments. This rarely works out for me. I have recently found a few excellent recipes that I thought I would share (even though I'm sure you all have much more skill flipping a pancake!) Still, if you want to have a full-belly and some free time here ya go:

Joy the Baker's awesome Pumpkin Pie Bars
Autumn Pear Bread
Tuscan Soup
Chickpea Curry
Easy Oatmeal muffins (I add applesauce instead of oil and also added a bit of cinnamon and orange peel to add a little something to these! Very easy base recipe for any muffin type.)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Trust me, the soup and the bars a great - haven't tried the others. Thanks for the recipes!

Wordle: Untitled

Shel Silverstein- Welcome

welcome poem-silverstein Pictures, Images and Photos

Maya Christine Kane

Maya Christine Kane