That is frickin awesome! Am I allowed to say that about my baby niece? Whatever, I did because it is. She also looks just like Sara at the very end there. That girl makes me laugh every time I see her.
I live in Billings, MT with my husband, Mark, and our two-year-old daughter, Maya. Mark teaches Kindergarten in Laurel, MT and I have returned to school to finish a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education/Early Childhood. It is long overdue!!!
4 comments:
That is frickin awesome! Am I allowed to say that about my baby niece? Whatever, I did because it is. She also looks just like Sara at the very end there. That girl makes me laugh every time I see her.
What a Great accomplishment! I can't believe how big she is getting! She's so so so cute, Miss You All!
Love Jenny Ribbink
Oh my gosh....she is sooo cute! I cannot wait to see that little doll! She looks just like mama! Love you guys!
Incredible athlete! Smart, persistent, good natured and cute!
Post a Comment